Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome to KittyWhampus!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog to see what I am all about! If you are looking for the perfect gift I am your one stop shop! I have everything from jewelery, handbags, home accessories or the perfect baby gift! Many items can be personalized to make it uniquely yours!

My "career" stretches over many years and many facets. I have been a school teacher, retail sales, I've owned my own shop and most imporantly a mother and grandmother. My husband and I are very active in our community and I am now using my time to support our ministry in the area. By supporting me you are allowing us to continue our ministry and reach those that are often forgotten.

I will be updating this blog with the newest and most popular items! This is in no way a complete listing of everything, so if you are looking for something, contact me and we'll see what we have!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I can help you find the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment